CHANGING THE WAY, YOU BUY AND SELL YOUR HOME FAST AND SECURELY
Moving home should take weeks not months. Thanks to technology, finding
a suitable home that is up for sale has improved over the years. However,
today, buyers and sellers still find the buying process a complex and opaque
task, with many parties involved, endless paperwork, and the constant concern of online fraud. Homebuyers and sellers also tell us that things take way too long, that they don’t know where they are in the process, and they don’t know who to call about what.
At Coadjute, we have identified the heart of the problem: the property market is not connected. Your estate agent, conveyancer, surveyor, lender and broker can be doing their very best for you, but since they cannot themselves see end-to-end what is happening, or always connect securely with the other parties involved, they cannot easily speed up the process.
That’s where Coadjute comes in. Coadjute connects the parties involved in the property transaction, making your experience from finding a home to moving in faster, more transparent and more secure.
When the businesses involved in your home move are using Coadjute:
- You are more in control of the buying and selling of your property.
- You don’t have to resend mountains of documents over and over again.
- You get to complete your property sales or purchase in less time.
THE COADJUTE SOLUTION
Coadjute allows buyers and sellers to digitally connect with the estate agents, conveyancers, lenders and brokers in real-time, securely and faster.
Some of the benefits include:
- Live updates on events in the transaction as and when they complete, so you know exactly where the transaction is in the process and don’t need to spend time chasing all the parties for updates.
- Secure document uploads, enabling you to send documents like passports securely, and if needed, to multiple parties involved.
- Secure messaging, ensuring your message goes to the right person involved in your property purchase, and preventing the risk of email fraud.
We are planning to launch this application by the end of 2020.
To learn more GET IN TOUCH