You, as a software provider will be able to access the Coadjute Platform either via the Coadjute Core API or by installing one or more of the Coadjute Core Suite of white-labelled Applications into your own platform.
Coadjute becomes an extension of your business and a premium service provider.
- Digital innovation: significant new functionality delivered within your software without significant development costs
- New revenue streams: the ability to resell transaction-based services, driving greater revenues than normal ‘user license’ based models
- Ease of integration: straight-forward API integrations, backed up by expert support for product design and development making it easy to integrate Coadjute in the software
- Collaboration, not competition: we are not developing our own portals for customers or users, and therefore do not represent a threat to your current business models
- Data security: the use of DLT ensures that, your data remains under your control, and encrypted transactions ensure other parties cannot see or use your data and reduce risk of data loss.
Please Contact Us to find out more.