Estate agents have a pivotal role in the property market as the people that introduce the buyer and seller. In an increasingly digitised world, their expertise on both the property and the best approach to the sale is more vital than ever to customers.
Estate agents know that successful sales come from:
- Building a strong rapport with customers, really getting to know their needs and taste.
- ‘Selling the viewing, not the property’. Getting customers to view properties remains the best way to sell – if they don’t view, they don’t buy.
- Keeping in touch with customers on a regular basis, making sure they’re meeting their needs.
Spending time on these activities is a constant challenge though. Routine tasks like endless sales progression, switching from your CRM, to phone and then to email can be a drain on your time.
THE COADJUTE SOLUTION
Coadjute is digitally connecting estate agents and conveyancers so they can transact without friction, faster, more securely and with greater levels of transparency. The result: less administration, fewer failed transactions, better cash flow, improved seller and buyer satisfaction, and more time for new customers.
Coadjute integrates with your existing CRM or Case Management Systems so it’s seamless. Some of the features include:
- Events Tracker – Enables parties to have automated real-time work progression, knowing exactly where the transaction is in the process and reducing the need to spend time chasing other parties for updates.
- Events Manager – Enables parties to plan and collaborate with each other to ensure that key facts about the transaction are kept in sync across all systems such as price, and exchange and completion dates.
- Secure Messaging – Enables parties to communicate with each other through a secure and encrypted messaging channel, avoiding the risk of data loss, and preventing fraud through business email compromise.
- Reduced sales progression and general administration.
- Faster transactions.
- Better customer engagement.
To learn more GET IN TOUCH